Food is not the enemy.
It isn’t synonymous with weight gain.
It doesn’t equal fat.
Food is life.
Eating isn’t an act of shame.
It isn’t weakness.
It’s a form of self-care.
Eating is about more than just nourishing your body—it’s about nourishing your heart and soul.
Food gives us the energy we need to follow our dreams, make connections, explore new places, take hold of opportunities, and engage in life.
You’ve believed the thoughts telling you food is bad for far too long.
It’s time to challenge them.
It’s time to give yourself permission to eat.
It’s time to say yes to life.
- toforevergobeyond reblogged this from kemetduasekhem
- gyroglobe likes this
- alivucute reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- beautifullikefeathers likes this
- ayeemaymay reblogged this from coco-lita
- coco-lita reblogged this from infinite--lov3
- satanismybf reblogged this from anatomy-of-recovery and added:
- ohcaptainjulia reblogged this from reachingforrecovery
- fitnessfortheunmotivated reblogged this from nursingmymind
- irrevocablyunchangeable reblogged this from anatomy-of-recovery
- oneloveoneheart17 reblogged this from deansfedora050
- mythinnerbeauty reblogged this from rainbowrobotroses
- rainbowrobotroses reblogged this from nupinoop296
- deansfedora050 reblogged this from nupinoop296
- nupinoop296 reblogged this from masakispreciousface
- nupinoop296 likes this
- masakispreciousface reblogged this from fightingthinspo
- beelzeboobs reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- notlikethemonth reblogged this from invisiblesuffering
- thewretcheddownpour likes this
- aproductofmythoughts likes this
- heartandchaos reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- baileythekittycatpsychologist reblogged this from imasurvivorinmorewaysthanyouknow
- takemeaparis reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- painted-black-illusionist reblogged this from anatomy-of-recovery
- monochromatose reblogged this from advisablebitch
- tw0secondstoolate reblogged this from advisablebitch
- tw0secondstoolate likes this
- advisablebitch reblogged this from thelastbitofsanity-gone
- thentisofgor likes this
- emmafossey likes this
- float-like-a-butterfly reblogged this from musicnotesandmonarchbutterflies
- welcometohannahland reblogged this from rushingtheskyline
- h3althyw4ys likes this
- murcielag0 reblogged this from rushingtheskyline
- foundsomethingnew reblogged this from rushingtheskyline
- revolution-girl reblogged this from rushingtheskyline
- rushingtheskyline reblogged this from laughterislikemusic
- rawnessoflife reblogged this from choose-to-smile
- hiddentearsandfakesmiles reblogged this from betterforthechange
- theteenwallflower reblogged this from recoverylifeandcats
- recoverylifeandcats reblogged this from anatomy-of-recovery
- sam-does-health reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- musicnotesandmonarchbutterflies reblogged this from fightingthinspo
- iam-society reblogged this from infinite--lov3
- coco-lita likes this
- unipornwhore reblogged this from infinite--lov3
- amour-of-steel reblogged this from infinite--lov3 and added:
About The Movement:
My name is Daniell, and I am the creator of the Internal Acceptance Movement (I. A.M.)
Need support? Have a question?
The Internal Acceptance Movement is an online space that advocates self-acceptance, healthy body image, recovery from self-destructive behaviors and addictions, and the acceptance of all people, regardless of what they look like, who they identify as, what they have been through, and where they come from. I. A.M. is a space that offers support to those battling their inner demons and strength to continue fighting when all hope seems to be gone.
I. A.M. represents the idea that as human beings, we aren't defined by anything external, such as our weight, appearance, body shape, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, clothing choices, income, occupation, or background. But that instead, it's our internal qualities--our character and attitude, our passions and dreams, our soul and spirit, our heart and capacity to love, our goals and morals, and the way in which we treat others--that are truly self defining.
Whether you're battling an eating disorder, self-harm, alcoholism, drug addiction, depression, PTSD, low self-esteem, anxiety, self-hating thoughts, poor body image, or any other mental health condition or self-destructive behavior, I. A.M. exists to remind you that you are NOT alone in how you feel or what you're going through; that it's okay to not be okay, and that you don't have to face this pain alone; that things can and will get better; that healing and recovery are possible; that there is nothing wrong with who you are; the who you are is enough; and that you are deserving of happiness, love, and acceptance, always.
I'm here if you need me: whether it's support, someone to vent to, a question, or you just want to say hi--know that this is a safe place and that you aren't alone. If I don't respond immediately, know that I'm not ignoring you. I will message you back at my earliest convenience. If you have an emergency or feel that you want to hurt yourself, please, please call 911. I'm not a therapist or a mental health professional of any kind. If you're in danger, you need to ask for help from people who can adequately support you. Sending you love: Daniell