You are on time.
You are right where you need to be.
Quit blaming yourself about being late.
Stop beating yourself up because you missed the “boat”.
Stop comparing the path you are on to the paths of others.
As a unique human being, you are on a unique journey.
You perceive the world in a way all your own.
Your feelings and the way in which you are affected by others is distinct to you, and you alone.
You have a unique set of talents and strengths, struggles and weaknesses.
And thus, you cannot compare where you are in life to where others stand.
Life isn’t a race.
You will get where you need to go eventually, when the time is right.
Trust that you are where you need to be.
Trust the rhythm of the universe.
- potwitt reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement and added:
- potwitt likes this
- jarofhearts7 reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- mariposaduende reblogged this from recover-your-soul
- recover-your-soul reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- ordinarlily likes this
- n0onecares reblogged this from alittlepieceofheallen
- thesehandsstainedred reblogged this from alittlepieceofheallen
- alittlepieceofheallen reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- duhitsneesh reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
- alwaysoverwhelmedddddddd likes this
- alwaysoverwhelmedddddddd reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- somnusandsomnia likes this
- of-a-thousand-faces reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- of-a-thousand-faces likes this
- ysdaskyblu reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
- teasingthedrown reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- aqeelacorn reblogged this from tingmiyok
- buttermilkstars likes this
- archjastinah likes this
- chibisemo reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- chibijeebs reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- chibijeebs likes this
- ra-ra-random-blog likes this
- sobersoul reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- sobersoul likes this
- sstephxo likes this
- keep-calm-and-travel-on likes this
- bettyf222 reblogged this from kponz
- bezanne likes this
- ameadowtryst likes this
- ameadowtryst reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
- hersunflowersmile likes this
- castles-inthe-air likes this
- roropcoldchain likes this
- planetmorse reblogged this from linzhongyi and added:
- kanaruaizawa16 reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- justahappykid likes this
- tasty-waves likes this
- californi-a reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
- sitonwater reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
- moralcompassion likes this
- wonderwhooshria likes this
- linzhongyi reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement
- linzhongyi likes this
- kponz reblogged this from lunaminor
- welcometomeryland likes this
- lunaminor reblogged this from internal-acceptance-movement and added:
- unafraidofhoipolloi likes this
- tingmiyok reblogged this from sara-made-of-stars
About The Movement:
My name is Daniell, and I am the creator of the Internal Acceptance Movement (I. A.M.)
Need support? Have a question?
The Internal Acceptance Movement is an online space that advocates self-acceptance, healthy body image, recovery from self-destructive behaviors and addictions, and the acceptance of all people, regardless of what they look like, who they identify as, what they have been through, and where they come from. I. A.M. is a space that offers support to those battling their inner demons and strength to continue fighting when all hope seems to be gone.
I. A.M. represents the idea that as human beings, we aren't defined by anything external, such as our weight, appearance, body shape, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, clothing choices, income, occupation, or background. But that instead, it's our internal qualities--our character and attitude, our passions and dreams, our soul and spirit, our heart and capacity to love, our goals and morals, and the way in which we treat others--that are truly self defining.
Whether you're battling an eating disorder, self-harm, alcoholism, drug addiction, depression, PTSD, low self-esteem, anxiety, self-hating thoughts, poor body image, or any other mental health condition or self-destructive behavior, I. A.M. exists to remind you that you are NOT alone in how you feel or what you're going through; that it's okay to not be okay, and that you don't have to face this pain alone; that things can and will get better; that healing and recovery are possible; that there is nothing wrong with who you are; the who you are is enough; and that you are deserving of happiness, love, and acceptance, always.
I'm here if you need me: whether it's support, someone to vent to, a question, or you just want to say hi--know that this is a safe place and that you aren't alone. If I don't respond immediately, know that I'm not ignoring you. I will message you back at my earliest convenience. If you have an emergency or feel that you want to hurt yourself, please, please call 911. I'm not a therapist or a mental health professional of any kind. If you're in danger, you need to ask for help from people who can adequately support you. Sending you love: Daniell